First step in getting healthy and happy with your body is to locate the problem. This is not dieting, is seting yourself up for a life of well-being. So let's start with the beginning. I saw this in an weightloss article and I figured I should share it with everyone, especially since it makes sens for me:
"Now, the best kept secret, the key to success: keep a food diary. You probably didn't expect this, but the true way to a healthy you, especially if you are overweight and you want to lose weight, without starving yourself, without counting calories, WITHOUT DIETING, is keeping a food diary. In the first day of new found health (and I mean today) do this exercize: before going to sleep take a piece a paper and try writing down everything you ate today. If you can, calculate (roughly) the calories your day added to your body. You will be surprised. Not in a good way.Tomorrow when you'll pick that piece of candy that helps your 4 pm sugar craving, you'll remember the diary... In couple days you'll just forget about it because those hundreds of calories have absolutely no place in your daily dairy.You will see, in time you will be aware of what you eat, what effect that food has on you and making the healthy choice will be so easy.So start you food diary today and get that healthy lifestyle you always wanted."
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment