So, I have been reading everywhere and re-posting a couple of those eDiets tricks, the first thing when trying to lose weight is to have breakfast.
Now, I was thinking I'm not hungry when I wake up and I would go until lunch time with only coffee, but I would get extremely hungry at night. I figured, since I heard this from so many, it must be some truth to it so for the past 2 weeks I
made myself have breakfast. Nothing fancy, peanut butter and jelly sandwich or ham and cucumber sandwich (on whole wheat) and a glass of diet green tea. And yes, it was a chore. But the outcome was very rewarding. Well, first I gain the energy necessary to walk the mile and a half to work, and to walk like I mean it. My dinners don't look like the world is going to end next day anymore :) And even though I don't know if
it's true, it seems that I lost some weight (one of the co-workers asked me if I've been hitting the gym...which I haven't...since I really really hate Curves, but about that, another time)
I'm planning to keep on eating breakfast and we'll see where this leads.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment