I always wanted fabulous abs and never had them. I found couple exercises that even I can do and they are very effective. I've started doing them last night and today something that I've never thought I had under the load of flab, my abs were burning.
The first one the "ab twist":
Step 1: Lie on your back with your arms outstretched, palms facing down.
Step 2: Raise your knees up to a 90-degree angle. Drop your knees down to one side.
Step 3: Breathe slowly as you rotate your knees to the other side through a count of 10 seconds.
Step 4: Hold and squeeze for 2 seconds at the maximum tension point, about one inch from the ground.
Step 5: Then rotate to the other side through a count of 10 seconds.
Step 6: Repeat 3 times without resting.
"Russian twist"
Step 1: Sit on the floor or on a mat with your knees bent and feet together. Keep your chin up and abs tight as you lean back slightly, engaging your abs.
Step 2: Turn your body to one side and extend your arms out away from your chest with your palms pressed together.
Step 3: Breathe slowly and rhythmically as you rotate your torso as far as possible to the other side through a count of 10 seconds.
Step 4: Hold and squeeze at the maximum tension point for 2 seconds. Rotate back to the other side through a count of 10 seconds.
Step 5: Repeat three times without resting.
To great looking abs!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment