So while I have no problem avoiding Chicken Nuggets, Sugary Cereals, some of the Processed Meats, I have to admit, I would eat a doughnut once in a very long while, but definetely I would not deliberately go and buy doughnuts.
One thing I am guilty of, is the cheeseburger and fries occasionally and no matter how bad I know it is, I still can't let my boyfriend eat the whole thing by himself.
And, Oscar Mayer's Lunchables? I had no idea it was that bad, especially since they are marketed to attract kids. How would you explain your kid that they are not good for them?
But the thing that surprised me the most was the soups section. I had been eating as dinner one of those Progresso low sodium soups, and the fact that the whole can was around 220 to 250 calories gave me hope. I guess you never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment